How do I access the option to print student slips with their names and ID?
The feature to print the slips with student names and ID is easily accessible through the Assign link of a test event.
To access the feature
1) Select Assessments from the menu above then Test Events from the dropdown.
2) Locate the event for which the user would like to get the information.
3) Click Assign
4) On the left-hand side select View Test Assignment
5) Accessing this page as a teacher assigned to a single location should allow the user to select the Printer Icon to the right of the assigned grade under the Actions column. Accessing this page as an administrator or teacher assigned to multiple locations will require that the user first select the location. Selecting a building Location will allow the user to print ID's for the entire building, it will be sorted first by building, then by class grade.
6) Once the printer icon is clicked a dialogue box will appear allowing the selection of viewing either 8 students per page or 30 students per page.
7) Depending on personal computer settings, the PDF will either be downloaded and must be manually opened, or the PDF will open automatically. If it must be manually opened, the download will appear on the lower-left corner of your browser. These are automatically saved in the Downloads folder of the users' computer.
Check out the video for a complete walkthrough of the process.