How to close or reopen a test event in DataManager (Video)
Have an event you need to close or reopen? Follow these simple steps to manage your events.
1) Log in to the Riverside DataManager https://www.riversidedatamanager.com as an Account Holder or Administrator.
2) Select Assessments > Test Events from the top menu.
3) If you wish to close an event, simply select the MANAGE link to the right of the event name.
4) Then select close this test event. Closed events can be reopened again.
5) If you wish to Reopen an event that has closed. Select Assessments > Test Events from the top menu.
6) Change the Status filter from to .
7) Then select Reopen this test event. Your event will stay open for the next 30 days in which it will automatically close on the 30th day.
It is not recommended that an event is repeatedly reopened for the purpose of testing throughout the year, results will not be accurate. Testing periods are broken up into three normative periods and it is recommended that a new event be opened each period.
Check out the video for a complete walkthrough of the process.